Naruto Awakening

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Awakening

A Naruto role play to the max

2 posters

Main Admin Introduction

Kirito Gekko
    Kirito Gekko
    Admin

Main Admin Introduction Empty Main Admin Introduction

Post by Kirito Gekko Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:19 pm

Hello everyone, I am Curio Uchiha. I have made several Sites much like this one in the past with only one cutting it close to being this big. At first these forums were owned by a couple who i consider my good friends and when they backed out of it due to lack of time i took over and this was at our old location (Which was on freeforums, but we switched to Forumotion due to the ability to create your site to the way you like without paying a cent). I have been in this business since 2009 starting with a different Naruto rp. However that Naruto rp wasn't anything like this and was a bit more complex, but that site has been gone for years so its time for the future.

I have given many features here on this site that allow you to keep up to date on the Manga and even the anime as i shall keep you all up to date and even do discussions to help people who get confused. I even added some forums to allow more open discussions on the site for those who just want to come on here and talk. Just because you're a member on here doesn't mean you have to rp, you can hang around chat and post in discussions. Hopefully soon I'll learn how to code and I'll create an RPG for this site. I am already jotting down ideas on how i want to to be and such. I promise to make it as fun as possible for all of you to enjoy Smile That is all about me, like Naruto Awakening on FB, possibly Twitter and Google + later on as i make the pages. Links below Smile

https://www.facebook.com/NarutoAwakening

Dont forget to give likes on our Portal page Smile
    Uchiha_Itachi

Main Admin Introduction Empty Re: Main Admin Introduction

Post by Uchiha_Itachi Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:16 pm

hiiiiiii
    I'm Itachi!I'm a student who loveeesss pizza and wine.I'm one of Curio's friend.I have 19 years old.Nice to meet you all!

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:04 am