Naruto Awakening

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Awakening

A Naruto role play to the max

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

Kirito Gekko
    Kirito Gekko
    Admin

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution Empty Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

Post by Kirito Gekko Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:07 am

So it was announced late last year that this game was due to be released in 2014. It has Mechas of the characters and many stages added to the characters and possibly some new stages. But the question is, will this just be a pale copy of Storm 3 or will it continue on from where Storm 3 left off?

Personal Opinion on the game:
    I honestly do not like the mecha idea. It just seems like the game is trying to become like Gundam Wing and like Megas XLR, which is something Naruto is not. Since nothing much has happened in the manga to allow the game to go further than Storm is, the idea of it going on is highly unlikely. Will it have some good parts? I'm sure it will, this game is probably going down the same route as Generations from the looks of it.

Would i recommend buying this?
    Well if you liked Storm Generations you should buy it but if you weren't a fan of Storm Generations and just want Storm 4, id suggest waiting.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:29 am