Naruto Awakening

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Awakening

A Naruto role play to the max

The start of an adventure: Academy Training

Kirito Gekko
    Kirito Gekko
    Admin

The start of an adventure: Academy Training Empty The start of an adventure: Academy Training

Post by Kirito Gekko Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:05 am

Sitting outside on a tree a shadowy figure sits there waiting for something to come along his way. Whistling a tune to himself, the man just swayed back and forth. Out of no where a young girl who couldn't be any older than age ten appeared below and yelled to the man. "Kirito, come on! Sensei is waiting to give the lessons of today. So come on you are holding up the class." Jumping down from the tree Kirito placed his hand on the girls head and spoke to her with a smile. "Let's get moving then. No need to keep them waiting for too much longer." Kirito is much older than those of his current class seeing as he came from the outer skirts of the village and his family opposed his entrance into the academy as well. However that wasn't enough to keep him from wanting to protect the shinobi world and join their ranks. Walking to the class that was taking place outside Kirito got there as quickly as he could while walking calmly to the class. 9

The teacher looked at Kirito and nodded to him and began to start the lesson of the day. "Now that everyone is here, let us begin today's lesson with the Transformation Jutsu." Smiling Kirito knew this would be something easy to learn and get it done. Placing his attention on his sensei he waited for the new instruction to come along so he could become stronger. "Alright, now then the Transformation Jutsu is something that allows the caster to take on the appearance of someone else." Unfolding his arms Kirito looked on as he waited for the Sensei to give the instructions on how to perform it. "Now to use this Jutsu you must form your chakra and use the hand seals Dog, Boar and Ram." Hearing his sensei give the instruction he finally formed up his chakra and prepared the technique. Finishing the hand signs he performed the technique and turned into someone that shocked everyone. The smoke cleared from the technique and a cloak appeared from the smoke. There were words written on the back of the cloak which even shocked the sensei, the words read 'Fourth Hokage'. The transformation revealed that Kirito transformed into the Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze. The sensei just sat there and clapped and cheered for Kirito as he pulled off one of the hardest jutsu to learn while being in the Academy. "Bravo, granted you are much older than most students but you are still picking things up at a rapid rate." Within a cloud of smoke a smile appeared on Kirito's face while he was still Minato. After the smoke cleared Kirito appeared back as his usual self and he stood strong and proud of himself. "Sensei, may I move onto something a bit more harder than this? That didn't even challenge me." Kirito just looked at his sensei and smiled while his Sensei just looked back at him with a grin on his face ready to move on.

sc 27
    Transformation Jutsu 27/15sc Mastered
    Kirito Gekko
    Kirito Gekko
    Admin

The start of an adventure: Academy Training Empty Re: The start of an adventure: Academy Training

Post by Kirito Gekko Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:33 am

"Alright, now it is time for you to learn the next technique. The Substitution Jutsu is the next technique for you. This one means having me as your opponent. Get ready." Kirito wasn't expecting those words to come out of his sensei's mouth. A technique that required a partner to fight him, not even Kirito could understand why. "The hand seals are Tiger, Boar, Ox, Dog and Snake. Use them just as you feel I am about to make contact with you." The teacher then lunged in at Kirito who had no time to even prepare himself, using his combat training he then jumped out of the way in a hurry. "So this technique is used in a more combat situation, I understand now. Come!" Kirito stood there ready to perform the jutsu that was given to him to master here on the spot. Another teacher came in and took the younger students to finish their lessons in another part of the yard while Kirito was given his private training. The teacher was holding back masses of his strength while training Kirito but that is understandable.

Forming the hand seals quickly Kirito prepared himself for the attack that was coming directly at him. This wasn't very rare for most students to get trained this way but this was more rare than ever. "Come on Sensei! Let's finish my training and move forward!" The two of them clashed right where Kirito was standing so he could put up some resistance against his teacher. Now wasn't the time to fall weak against an opponent no matter who they were. While Kirito and the teacher clashed in the yard two shadows appeared in the upper balcony one had a hat over his head and the other was wearing a poncho like clothing. However Kirito and his teacher took no notice to the two of them up there as they continued to clash in the yard while holding back. "Funny how I'm fighting at a lower level and you are managing to push me back but you failed to read your surroundings." Pulling a string some kunai launched and hit Kirito in his back as he then vanished and a log appeared in his place.

"You see that old friend? He is more skilled than we thought." The other man just nodded with a grin on his face and both of them had a friendly grin on their faces. "He does share your eyes, that one there shall be your personal student. It is your duty to strengthen him to his potential." The one who just spoke placed his hand on the shoulder of the man wearing the poncho then disappeared. While the other remained and observed Kirito's spar like match with his Academy Teacher.

The log hit the ground with a loud thud as Kirito appeared from the bushes behind the teacher and he pulled out a Kunai knife and prepared to fight some more. "You are getting good at being strong. You have been in this Academy since you were 18 and you are getting stronger." Kirito stood his ground even stronger than before and smiled at his teacher. "It is true I have been here for quite some time now but that doesn't mean I have been slacking for the last three years!" Pushing his right foot forward he lunged at his teacher with all of his strength and speed. With his Kunai pulled back as if he was going to attack the teacher, then out of no where some rope appeared and surrounded Kirito. After the rope closed in and tied Kirito up, he fell to the ground with a loud thud. "Now then, if you can escape from that then our training match shall continue!" With being tied up now Kirito had no choice but to stop and take on this training and get this training over with. This match was troublesome since Kirito wasn't much for fighting but this was his only to graduate from the academy.

sc 33
    Substitution Jutsu 33/15sc Mastered
    Kirito Gekko
    Kirito Gekko
    Admin

The start of an adventure: Academy Training Empty Re: The start of an adventure: Academy Training

Post by Kirito Gekko Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:32 am

The lone man standing on the balcony above Kirito and the teacher stood there watching as the training unfolded until he looked at the teacher more closely. This man stepped out of the shadows and revealed himself to be Sasuke Uchiha. He is known as the man who helped the Hero of the Fourth Shinobi War end the war and save the entire world from a dark evil about to consume it. Sasuke is one of Kirito Gekko's heroes in his life that gave him the need to become a Shinobi. "So Kirito what will you do now. Keep your distance from this man, something seems off about him." Sasuke said this to himself of course but he noticed something about the teacher, he had a tear in his skin just below the chin where Kirito struck him with a kunai. This made Sasuke even more suspicious of that teacher since a pile of Chunin Shinobi were found just outside the village. Looking around in a calm mood Sasuke looked around for the other students as he noticed they were all gone. Jumping down from the balcony Sasuke ran into the distance to try and find the other students.

This left Kirito all alone with this man who was thought to be a teacher, however little did Kirito know he was a spy from the Land of Woods here on a special mission. Much like the rest of the teachers that were here they all are from the Land of Woods to complete a special mission for their group. This teacher pulled out a Kunai out of his back pouch and lunged downward to attack Kirito while he was tied up. Seeing the evil in the man's eyes Kirito quickly made a move and escaped from the rope and used a smokescreen to cover his movements. Jumping into a bush Kirito waited for a moment to catch his breath and he questioned the man. "Just who are you and what are you doing in this village?" The man stopped and stood straight upward and laughed before answering. "My name is Kusaka of the Land of Woods. I am the second in command of my group. We are here to take you captive, Kirito Gekko!" Deep down Kirito knew there was something strange about his training today. Pulling some kunai out of his pouch he prepared to think of a new plan to get out of this battle without getting too damaged. This was going to be a tough fight as he knew he was no match for Kusaka head on without any assistance. "Just come out and fight me, Kirito. I promise not to cut you up too much." Just at that split second Kirito heard Kusaka's laughter as it pierced his ears like nails on a black board. At this point he knew he couldn't avoid this fight since he was their target, but why was he a target out of all this. All these questions started to appear in Kirito's head as he began to think up a strategy to put an end to this. The only plan Kirito could think of to do was use Kusaka's weight and height against him and use his Kunai since he had no Ninjutsu to use. With that planned in his head he jumped out of the bushes and threw some kunai at Kusaka to distract him.

As Kusaka was busy deflecting the Kunai, Kirito appeared from behind Kusaka and drove a kunai straight into his right arm on the tendon to disable the arm's movement completely. Slashing at it before pulling the kunai out Kirito jumped back to gain some distance from Kusaka. At this point Kusaka was screaming out in pain as his arm was nearly severed from its socket and just dangling there on a piece of meat. "How dare you injure me in this manner! You shall pay with your life boy!" Not having a shed of fear in his eyes now Kirito prepared for the next attack to take out the other arm. His strategy was to disable both of Kusaka's arms making him unable to use Ninjutsu leaving him vulnerable. Kusaka then tore off the mask he was wearing to show blood shot eyes from the pain and a menacing look on his face. Unmoved by such a look Kirito stood his ground against him since he now couldn't use Ninjutsu due to only having one arm, he was weak now. Using this to his advantage Kirito charged in at Kusaka and slashed at him with a Kunai. This swift movement sliced off half of Kusaka's other hand leaving only the thumb and his pointing and middle finger. The other two fingers fell to the ground where Kusaka's just screamed out in bloody murder as Kirito just put the Kunai away. Stepping up to Kusaka, Kirito kicked him in his face and knocked him to the ground unconscious. Brushing himself off Kirito prepared to walk away and try to find the other students until another person appeared. This one stood on the roof above looking down at Kirito with two bodies on his shoulders. Kirito was quick to turn to the man with a calm demeanor he asked the man a question. "Who are you? Are you his comrade or something? If so please leave this place and never come back." The man just laughed and pushed the bodies off his shoulders and threw them to the ground in front of Kirito. The bodies hit the ground with a loud thud kicking up a little dust but this didn't distract Kirito in the slightest as he kept his eye on the man. "You ask for my name? It's Tobimaru, leader of the Land of Woods ninja group!" So Tobimaru was his name, showing his title as the leader came to a slight shock to Kirito.

However at this point Kirito wasn't really shocked about much anymore, after all that happening with Kusaka nothing could surprise him anymore during these events. "I bet you are wondering who those bodies belong to. Well they are your parents Kirito Gekko! Take a good look at their cold dead bodies as they lay there before you!" Getting a shocked look on his face he swiftly looked down at the bodies and surely enough it was his parents. Kirito then got a sad and angry look on his face, they meant the world to him. He was becoming a shinobi to protect them, now all this was for nothing. With all of his sadness turning to anger Kirito then looked up at Tobimaru as his eyes began to fill with chakra. Tobimaru then got a shocked look on his face then grinned at Kirito before speaking. "I bet you are wondering why I killed them. Well I did it so you will willingly come along with us! You belong to us now! Now come along or we will drag you there by force!" Kirito finally had enough of this man before him, killing the people who meant the most to him in his life and only laugh about it telling Kirito he was nothing more than property to him. Finally after his anger finally boiled Kirito's eyes turned red with a single black Tomoe appeared in each of his eyes. The hidden power of Kirito's family finally emerged from slumber, The Sharingan. Tobimaru looked at Kirito and laughed like a madman at Kirito's newly awakened power. "Oh look the snake finally awakens from it's slumber! Come at me boy! If you have the guts!" Kirito pulled out two kunai and held one in each hand as he then went to run up the academy wall to attack the man and put him down like the dog he was.

Just as Kirito got to the Academy's wall Tobimaru jumped to the ground and landed behind him and struck Kirito in the right side ribs causing Kirito to scream out in pain as he was sent flying into a tree. Upon impact on the tree it split straight down the middle going from the top of the tree to the ground. Landing right in the center of it Kirito held his right side with his left arm coughing up specs of blood with each hack. Barely able to sit himself up Kirito looked at the man with his left eye since his right one was closed. Tobimaru then began to walk closer to Kirito building up some type of water around his right arm. "It is a shame, you are too weak to even fight. Oh well, I'll just take those eyes of yours and kill you instead. This technique is quite famous from your Second Hokage, Water Style; Harden Water Drill!" The water around Tobimaru's arm then formed into a large drill shape and lunged it at Kirito. Just as Kirito closed his eyes to accept his fate of defeat a sword of lightning blocked the path of the water drill and dispersed it. Kirito opened his eyes quickly and looked over at the source of the lightning sword. It was Sasuke Uchiha standing there with his wife Sakura, it appeared both of them were here to put a stop to Tobimaru. Sakura quickly rushed to Kirito's side and began to use her medical ninjutsu on him while Sasuke stood to confront Tobimaru. "The famous Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno, both very famous from the last war. It's an honor." Sasuke just pushed his cloak open and pulled out a sword and pointed it at Tobimaru within a second of him speaking. "Where are the other Academy Students? Answer me now and I promise not to kill you." Sakura just looked at Tobimaru with the same look as Sasuke did which made Kirito understand why right away.

"Sasuke-sama, Sakura-chan, Your daughter was here today wasn't she? I'm sorry I'm not any stronger. I would have protected her. But please let me fight him, he must pay for killing my parents and throwing their bodies around like toys!" Both of them looked at Kirito with a shocked look on their faces, both knew he was out of his league here but he still wanted to avenge his fallen parents. Sakura just tried to stop him by holding him down until Sasuke spoke. "Very well, this was your fight after all. We will just stand by and let you fight this out." Kirito jumped up and stood proudly next to Sasuke but nodded at the ground with a grin on his face as he looked up with pride in his eyes. "You guys are going to back me up. Sasuke-sama with your Ninjutsu and Sakura-chan with her strength. With the three of us fighting together we will bring this man to justice!" Sasuke just smiled and threw his sword to Kirito who caught it just before it hit the ground. Looking over at Sasuke, Kirito was confused on why he threw him his sword now when he would need it to fight. "Use that sword to finish this fight. I expect to get it back afterwards though. But until then let that sword help guide you to victory!" Sakura quickly placed on a pair of gloves and stood behind her husband as Kirito prepared his attack. "Thank you both of you. Now let's finish this! Go!" Kirito charged in with Sakura right behind him as Sasuke formed some hand signs and took in a big breath of air. After Sasuke released his breath a huge fireball came out at Tobimaru who jumped into the air to dodge it. Within quick succession of the fireball Sakura jumped up into the air and threw a punch at Tobimaru who dodged it at the last second and landed on the ground. With dust all kicked up from the fireball, Tobimaru had no time to react to Kirito coming at him with Sasuke's sword.

Quick on his draw Kirito swung the sword at Tobimaru's right arm and slashed right through it and also managed to put a deep cut into his right side. "It's over now Tobimaru, I an Academy Student defeated you with the help of the village's strongest! Now be put to justice!" Just then Sakura appeared through the smoke and punched Tobimaru in the jaw sending him to the ground. The force of her punch caused a crater to form where Tobimaru landed. After walking up to him, Sasuke kicked Tobimaru to make sure it was over and he was out cold. Sasuke then looked back at Kirito with a shocked look on his face to see the Sharingan in his eyes just before he dropped Sasuke's sword and fell to the ground. Just before Kirito hit the ground however, Sasuke jumped in and caught him setting him down gently. "Another Uchiha, after so many years?! Who is his ancestor or family members?" Sasuke was deeply surprised by what he saw and after recollecting himself Sasuke looked back at Sakura. "Take that man to Naruto, let him decide what we do with him and his group. I'll take Kirito to the hospital for treatment. It looks like his ribs on the right side are shattered. Go, I'll be right behind you after. Sakura closed her eyes for a second before lifting Tobimaru over her shoulders and placed him on her back. Just before taking off Sakura looked back at Sasuke and asked him something. "Do you think Sarada is alright? I'm worried about everyone but she is our daughter after all." Sasuke just looked at Sakura with a reasurring smile on his face as he then looked down at Kirito who was now out cold as well. Before speaking to Sakura, Sasuke took in a deep breath and spoke to her as kindly as possible. "I'm sure she is fine, after all you said it yourself she is our daughter after all."

Sakura now with more confidence in her eyes nodded at Sasuke as she then took off to the Hokage's office as Sasuke stayed behind with Kirito. Picking up his sword he then put it back in its sheath as he then began to speak to himself about Kirito. "I just wonder how your bloodline got mixed with the Uchiha's. However it is good that you do have my clan's power. Well I should say our clan's power. You got a long way to go before even having the proper power of an Uchiha but this is a start." Lifting Kirito up off the ground Sasuke carried him on his back as he slowly began to walk to the hospital to admit Kirito. Briefly regaining conscious, Kirito lifted his head off Sasuke's shoulder. Looking around he couldn't see well as it was all blurry and all he saw was swirls and lines. Speaking to Sasuke briefly but with a weak tone in his voice after the injuries finally taking their toll on him. "Sasuke-sama, thank you for letting me fight back there. Sorry you have to carry me like this, it must be a burden to you." Smiling Sasuke just shook his head as Kirito lost conscious again and laid his head on Sasuke's shoulder again. As they got close to the Hospital Sasuke finally spoke to Kirito hoping that he heard him. "You were strong back there, you did well for someone of your status. Rest well, you've earned it." Taking him through the Hospital doors Sasuke put him in for treatment finally ending this horrible situation for now. The missing Academy students was the next part to finding and bringing back him to their families. Little did anyone know, Kirito deep down was going to be placing himself on that search team and bring them home for good.

sc 120
    Escape Jutsu 120/15sc mastered
    Sharingan Awakened
    left thread

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:41 pm