Naruto Awakening

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Awakening

A Naruto role play to the max

Road to Recovery: Train to regain those who were taken

Kirito Gekko
    Kirito Gekko
    Admin

Road to Recovery: Train to regain those who were taken Empty Road to Recovery: Train to regain those who were taken

Post by Kirito Gekko Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:01 am

The birds outside were chirping in the trees, the sun was shining as Kirito slowly began to open his eyes to find himself in a hospital bed. Looking down at his chest he had bandages wrapped around him, possibly to help heal his injured ribs from the fight earlier. "During that fight, I couldn't be of much help. To think I would have been strong enough to at least save the other students." Laying back he then remembered that his parents were also killed in that attack. This gave Kirito a reason to want to go after their headquarters and get the other students back right away. Hearing a door open Kirito turned his attention towards the door and watched Sakura enter the room from behind a curtain. "Oh good you are awake. How are you feeling? Are you in a lot of pain?" Kirito just turned his head and faced out of the window trying to find words to say to her at this time but the words wouldn't come out. "Sakura-chan, I'm sorry about last night. I couldn't help you or Sasuke-sama save the other students."

Sakura got all flustered after Kirito said that and also started to show concern for him, seeing as he had no one left in his life anymore. "It's alright, honestly you did all you could. Thought you should know though that we have sent out shinobi to find the other students. We should get intel by the end of the week. Also my husband Sasuke is demanding you join his team to get them back." Kirito got shocked by what she just said to him as he then looked at her with a surprised look. Sakura then helped Kirito sit up and pull him to his feet as he stood there she removed his bandages. "I used my advanced jutsu to heal you, Sasuke is waiting for you on the roof. He is going to help you complete your Academy Training then teach you some stuff to use in combat. Now go, he is waiting on you." Not wasting a second Kirito quickly grabbed his shirt and ran out of the room and down the hallway. Reaching the stairway quickly Kirito ran up them the fastest he could almost tripping on a few steps but managed to reach the door at the top. Opening the door Kirito saw Sasuke standing there in the center of the roof. "It is good to see you again Kirito, from this day forward I shall be your personal sensei. I will train you until the day you are a Jonin. After that point you will be on your own. So prepare yourself, from this day forward there shall be no breaks or going easy on you like they did in the Academy. Are you ready, Kirito Gekko?" Kirito just nodded his head and stood ready for anything Sasuke could throw at him training wise. Today opened a new chapter in Kirito's life, one that would eventually give him a reason and the power to push forward and remain strong above all.

sc 20
    Sasuke Uchiha accepted as Sensei
    Kirito Gekko
    Kirito Gekko
    Admin

Road to Recovery: Train to regain those who were taken Empty Re: Road to Recovery: Train to regain those who were taken

Post by Kirito Gekko Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:06 am

Kirito stood ready to do anything while Sasuke pulled out a scroll marked with an 'E' on the front which did make Kirito curious about what was inside of it. This was actually a scroll filled with information on jutsu, mostly used for teachers in the Academy or Jonin Leaders of a Genin Squad. Opening it Sasuke reviewed from what he saw Kirito use against the guy from before and what he didn't see used. The first technique Sasuke noticed that wasn't seen before which was the Clone Jutsu, a basic clone technique mostly all ninja know. "So to start off your training I shall be teaching you the Clone Jutsu." Standing ready to finally learn his first jutsu from Sasuke made him more than overly excited but happy as well. Sasuke quickly showed him the hand seals to the jutsu which were very simple compared to the others. Kirito grinned and his Sharingan activated for a moment out of all the excitement which shocked Sasuke since most new born Sharingan can't be used right away. It was mostly based on the user's inner strength, which Kirito showed a lot of strength and will power.

Forming the hand seals rather easily Kirito began to perform the jutsu for the first time and he intended to complete it without failure. "Sensei I shall be forming two clones instead of the usual starting one clone. Be prepared, I never fail at learning a jutsu." Finishing the hand signs Kirito performed the jutsu and in a cloud of smoke two clones appeared on both sides of Kirito. Standing before Sasuke, he prepared to learn the next jutsu and quickly since the other students were missing. "Well done, now then. That completes the Ninjutsu portion of the Academy requirements. Now to train your chakra." Even Kirito realized his chakra lacked control and strength. Standing ready before Sasuke he then waited to see what was going to be done next in the chakra department.

sc 16
    Clone Jutsu: 16/15sc Mastered
    Kirito Gekko
    Kirito Gekko
    Admin

Road to Recovery: Train to regain those who were taken Empty Re: Road to Recovery: Train to regain those who were taken

Post by Kirito Gekko Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:19 pm

Kirito sat down after finishing the clone jutsu to try and get some rest really quick after just recovering from his injuries. After completing the Clone Jutsu Sasuke rolled the scroll shut then placed it back under his poncho then looked right at Kirito. "Very good, you have completed the Ninjutsu that is required to graduate from the Academy, Which are the main requirements." Sasuke just kept on looking at Kirito until he looked away for a moment and then spoke out loud to Kirito. "Congratulations. You are now a graduate of the Konoha Ninja Academy." Pulling out a new Ninja headband out of his pocket, Sasuke threw it to Kirito as it landed in Kirito's lap as he was too surprised to even move. Kirito picked up the head band off the ground and tied it around his forehead and stood up to face his sensei. "From this day forward it is time for you to start preparing for the biggest mission of your life, getting back the Academy students that were kidnapped by the Land of Woods." This announcement to Kirito was a complete shock as he wasn't sure if it was common for a Genin to be given such an important mission right off the bat.

Sasuke then lifted his hand and a leaf flew at Kirito's forehead, which this confused Kirito as he wasn't sure what it was about however Sasuke was just about to explain it. "If you can focus your chakra on a point behind that leaf then you can begin the official training as a Genin." Nodding Kirito formed the hand sign of the Tiger and began to focus his chakra into his forehead. Within a matter of seconds the leaf flew off Kirito's head with a surge of power coming from behind it. Sasuke looked at Kirito with a shocked look on his face when the training finished within a matter of seconds. "Ok Sasuke Sensei I am ready to carry on with my training. Let's do this fast." Sasuke just looked at his student and knew he had a special case here on his hands. "Very well, and since I know you have no place to really live at we shall train for a bit then do some missions so you can buy a place." This shocked Kirito as he was hoping to return home to where he lived with his parents. "What do you mean I don't have a place to live? I thought I was going back home to where I lived with my parents." Sasuke just shook his head and thought about the situation that was going on with Kirito. Little did Kirito know that his house was burnt to a crisp during the raid that killed his parents. This was something Sasuke was hoping he wouldn't have to tell him and leave it to Naruto or Sakura. "When the raid took place from the Land of Woods shinobi, your house got burned to the ground. Their goal was to capture you and use your Sharingan to take over the village and regain their glory. This plan however failed when you defeated one of their leaders. However when they kidnapped the Academy Students most of their plan worked. So now we must train you and get you stronger then get you a new place to live. Now come along, meet me at the third training grounds. We shall continue your training there."

Sasuke then vanished within an instant leaving Kirito there alone to think about what he was going to do with himself at this point. His parents were dead and his house was destroyed, what much is there to do at this point other than get stronger and wonder around for a while. "As a Genin I can't really do much at this point. In order to get strong enough I much become a Chunin at least. So training it is!" Leaping off the rooftop of the Hospital, Kirito jumped from rooftop to rooftop to make his way to training. This was the last opportunity given to him to finally get his strength up. "With as strong as Sasuke is I'm sure I can get the strength I need to succeed in my missions!" Leaping over the village's gate, Kirito started to use the tree tops to leap around. Finally reaching the fence that lead him to the training ground he jumped over and landed in an area near three polls. Standing there looking around Kirito waited for Sasuke to appear before him to begin his official training. This was do or die time for Kirito as he now had some weight to carry on his shoulders to return the Academy Students to their parents. It was finally time to get things moving after so long of sitting still at the Academy, this was the time to gain the power he needed to protect the world.

sc 34
    Leaf Concentration Practice 34/15sc Mastered
    Accepted as a Genin
    left thread

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:18 pm