Naruto Awakening

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Awakening

A Naruto role play to the max

Hakaruto's jump for power

Blakdeath
    Blakdeath

Hakaruto's jump for power Empty Hakaruto's jump for power

Post by Blakdeath Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:01 pm

After leaving Sasuke and the young student behind Hakaruto ventured into the woods and began to look for a spot to train. He wanted to train in secret as he knew about his bloodline abilities and wanted to make them stronger before revealing them. Placing his hand onto the ground he looked at some animal tracks that were leading off in a different direction, this path showed no human tracks at all. This was a good sign to Hakaruto as it means the location ahead was abandoned by the people of this land. Walking down the path of the animals he saw an old fence that was down and had a sign saying The Forest of Death. Getting a huge grin on his face he knew what this place was even though it had not been used in quite a long time.

Placing his foot onto the old fence he then looked into the forest with a giant smile on his face. "This place shall become my new home! The smell of death is in the air making this the ideal location for me. Time to get to work." Jumping up into the trees Hakaruto continued to track a large set of foot prints as he knew that this animal would be large enough to feed him for a while so he could train without having to gather many supplies. Keeping his focus on the tracks he came to a large river where he stopped to look into the water for anymore tracks. Not able to notice any new tracks he then placed his fingers into the ground and closed his eyes as he then felt vibrations in the ground from something large coming this way. "Sounds like it's due south of me, it is very large to be causing a shake like that." Pulling out his Kunai he then faced south of his location and prepared to fight something, he didn't know what it was though. Looking up he then saw a giant snake appear from the trees and he just knew that this was the animal causing the shakes in the ground. Holding his ground he was prepared to fight this creature and gain some food for a while so he could train until he dropped.

sc 15
    Tracking Level 1: 15/15sc finished
    Blakdeath
    Blakdeath

Hakaruto's jump for power Empty Re: Hakaruto's jump for power

Post by Blakdeath Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:36 am

Running through the forest Hakaruto knew that he was doing this very blindly and without precaution. Running at his full speed he then jumped for a second as he then came to a halt and stopped in his tracks to a shadow figure standing before him. The man before him was Naruto Uzumaki the Seventh Hokage of the Hidden Leaf village. Hakaruto then jumped back and held a surprised look on his face. "Lord Seventh... What are you doing way out here? Why have you come to see me a low level Genin?" Naruto just smiled and walked up to Hakaruto with that very same smile on his face. "Don't try to spill that weak Genin stuff with me. I watched your skills back there against Kirito, they were very impressive. So here I got something for you." Watching the Hokage with a confused look on his face Hakaruto knew that he was up to something. Naruto just reached into his pocket and pulled out a scroll and handed it to Hakaruto. It had the Water symbol written on it which means it had to be something to do with water. Hakaruto just looked at Naruto with a confused look on his face not knowing what to do with it. Naruto just looked at him and began to tell what it was. "That is a special scroll filled with Water Style jutsu that was gathered by Shikamaru over the years. I'll explain the why he did that part later on but for now use that to train. So long." With those last words being spoken Naruto then disappeared within a flash of a second. His speed was amazing enough to make even Hakaruto shutter in amazement.

Holding the scroll in front of him he knew that he could finally use this training thing to his advantage. Also from what Naruto said that Shikamaru had scrolls of many different jutsu that he collected over the years. Becoming an Anbu was even more important now so he could get his hands on all the jutsu possible and become more powerful. Looking around he knew that whatever it was that he was tracking was going now leaving no reason to continue on with the hunt. "It seems as if fate has smiled upon me, now my gain towards more power is within my grasp."

Opening the scroll, Hakaruto knew he needed a Water Style jutsu that would give him the upper hand when in combat or dire situations. Reading through he found a jutsu that fit perfectly with his ideas on how to make the situations work in his favor, this jutsu was the Water Style; Water Clone. Reading up on the jutsu he found out that it could be used to form more up close attacks that would be dangerous for the caster to do on their own. "Very good, this jutsu shall do just fine for me. I shall use it in conjunction with my other Water Style techniques. This shall make things much easier for me." Forming the proper hand seals for the jutsu Hakaruto performed it and formed two perfect clones right off the bat without even really trying. This jutsu was rather simple and it made Hakaruto not want to use it but this however was not much of an issue to prevent him from using it completely. "Now then onto my tracking skills as I have learned another jutsu to add to my rouster. This shall have to do until after I become a Anbu Black op a little later on." Standing back up Hakaruto then jumped up into the trees while his Water Clones vanished from sight as he began to do a search for any wild life out there that he could hunt for food. This forest was very unforgiving with its dangerous terrain and unpredictable creatures that lurked in its darkness. This made the perfect training grounds for Hakaruto as he continued to look around for food while training his Tracking skills as well.

sc 30
    Water Style; Water Clone 30/30sc finished
    Blakdeath
    Blakdeath

Post by Blakdeath Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:52 pm

Stopping suddenly on a tree branch, Hakaruto looked around then below him to spot a very large creature down there. He knew that it had to be what was causing those quakes earlier despite it being a medium sized creature. Examining its structure Hakaruto determined that it was too dangerous to use direct tactics to take it down. Thinking about his jutsu he was at a stalemate during this time since all he had was Water Style with no water source here. "If only I had another style of jutsu to use then I could easily finish this and capture that creature right now." Just then a thought appeared in his head, it was an Earth Style jutsu that he remembered seeing before that was a low rank but it was good enough to use during this moment, this jutsu is Earth Style; Quicksand Jutsu.

Looking back in his memory he remembered what was done to activate the jutsu. The hand seals were rather simple for being an Earth Style but this was not much concern to Hakaruto who just wanted to use it in this moment and during his hunts. The jutsu formed a small sand like whirlpool under the users set target and swallows them up to a certain level and holds them there long enough for another jutsu to strike at them with no chance of missing. This is a jutsu that can be rather dangerous if in the wrong hands, however it already was in the wrong hands since Hakaruto was about to master it. Forming the hand signs from memory Hakaruto began to focus his chakra and then once he finished slammed the palm of his hand into the tree branch. "Now it is time to see if I am worth anything! Earth Style; Quicksand Jutsu!" Before he knew it the quicksand began to form below the creature and slowly began to suck it down into the ground. Remaining up in the tree Hakaruto watched as the creature was pulled down and held in place for him to give a final attack on it. Throwing some kunai aimed at the creature's head, it died upon the first strike, giving Hakaruto his first meal and supply of food while being out here. Jumping onto the creature's back Hakaruto then began to plan his next course of action from here, towards realizing his dream.

sc 16
    Earth Style; Quicksand Jutsu 16/15sc finished
    Blakdeath
    Blakdeath

Post by Blakdeath Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:10 am

While on his search for more food and supplies during his camping trip out here, Hakaruto began to think about something. Landing on the ground and sitting under a tree he began to think to himself on a matter that has been nagging at him. "So I noticed I can use Earth Style but not as well as Water Style. So by judging what I can see I would say Water is my affinity element. Which means I need to strengthen my Water Style somehow."

Opening up some scrolls he began to look through them for something that he could use to help with what he wanted. In an older scroll that he opened he saw something called the Tailed Beasts listed in order from one tails to nine tails. The text was very old and musty smelling from being closed up for many years. With the Fourth Shinobi war being over with the Tailed Beasts were not really thought about very much by the people. It seems like they just vanished from sight after all the fighting ended with Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha fighting in final valley. Reading more into each beast he saw one that would grand flight and another that allowed the use of bubbles. Many great things that he read but had little interest in except for one that he saw in the early pages. This one was the Three Tails Isobu, a beast that allowed the use of very power Water Style and the use of coral, which caught Hakaruto's interest heavily.

"So this Three Tails has that kind of ability. Seems like something that could benefit me later down the line." He began to grin as he slowly gathered information on this tailed beast that he had great interest in. His excitement could not be hidden in this moment as it meant a new reach in his future of greater power.

Reading more into the beast he learned that there is a special type of sealing jutsu that is to be used. This jutsu allowed the person to seal away a tailed beast inside of another person or themselves and use their chakra. It was a technique used by the Fourth Hokage on the current Hokage Naruto Uzumaki to seal the Nine Tails into him. Hakaruto now understood how the Seventh Hokage could fight with someone like Sasuke Uchiha head on and come out alive. It was because of the Nine Tails that he was able to fight on such a level and come out only missing an arm. Everything was becoming more clear to him as he read into the sealing jutsu and how to use it properly. Laying the scroll out on the ground he began to study the make up of the seal and how to replicate it onto himself. The formula itself was not the difficult part it was performing the seal on the tailed beast that was going to prove to be very difficult in the end.

In order to perform the seal not only would the Tailed Beast have to be weakened or it will have to allow the seal to happen for it to work successfully. Which meant a battle was unavoidable when it came to the Three Tails and sealing it within himself. With his jutsu that he had at this current time was mainly revolved around his Water Style which might not be much use against the Three Tails. However he did have Earth Style at his disposal that would be of some use against the beast, even if it was just to use as cheap tricks to gain the upper hand. Learning more Earth Style was to be a goal here before heading after the beast and sealing it. After he finished memorizing the sealing formula and what to do in order to perform it he stood up closing the scroll.

"Time for me to learn some more jutsu then to go after that beast and make its power mine." Getting a smirk of power on his face he then turned his attention to another scroll to learn some more Earth Style before he headed out after the beast.

sc 30
    Eight Trigrams Sealing Style 30/30sc
    Blakdeath
    Blakdeath

Post by Blakdeath Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:33 am

Having his mind set on learning some more Earth style jutsu to fight the Three Tails and eventually capture it he opened more scrolls. The Earth Style was not really suited for a battle against Water Style but it was much better option than putting Water against Water. Looking over another scroll he found some Earth Style jutsu that were pretty sufficient to what he needed and could make a strategy with. His main objective was to fight the Three Tails and seal it without having to resort to his Water Style. Reading over each record of Earth Style that he had he found a few that would come in handy.

"These jutsu will do the job. I should pack some weapons just in case for in need of setting traps." Sitting down onto the ground the rest of the way he began to read over the instructions to one of the Earth Style that he chose.

The jutsu that he chose to work with first was Earth style: Earth Wall. This was more of a defensive jutsu but the idea was to use Earth Style as a defensive and use traps and such to attack. His logical thinking was beginning to slip a bit as he knew that the Three Tails would be more powerful than what he was thinking of at this time. Even slipping out of the Village long enough to take on this task would be difficult with the Alliance running around. He did figure out however that the Three Tails remained in the Land of Fire to be closer to Naruto Uzumaki due to his strong ties to him. This only made finding the beast that much easier than the previous time the Three Tails ran wild.

Focusing his chakra to a level he began to form the hand signs for the Earth Style: Earth Wall to make the first attempt at it. Forming the final hand sign he placed both of his hands onto the ground and formed a small wall before it crumbled apart. Seeing what the technique needed in chakra he knew that it would take that amount each time to use. Going on the defensive with this technique would be costly but a good move to make when in a tight spot. However limiting the use of this to only once per battle would be the greatest idea to preserve power for much stronger offensive Ninjutsu. Even if he was able to get onto the Beast's back and disable its movements he would be able to perform the sealing while it was immobile. Having that plan in mind he knew that he had to gain more power to pull this off without much issue. 20

Closing his eyes and focusing his chakra he began to form it and shape it within his body to pull off this jutsu without much more failure. At this point in time he knew that he had only a limited amount of time to pull off his plans before the Allied forces began training routines. Finally after building up his chakra to the proper level he formed the hand signs and slammed his hands down to the ground. A large mud like wall appeared before him almost as tall as some of the trees in the area. Looking up at what he had created he realized how strong its defenses really were, just by glancing at it. "Now that I have this jutsu perfected I can use it to pull off my plan and gain some more power in this world." Just then Hakaruto heard some rustling in the trees above him. Quickly pulling out a Kunai knife he stood there ready to fight someone, whether they be friend or foe, he couldn't let his plans be known now. "So it is power that you will be seeking out eh? Well allow me to grant you power beyond your dreams and one day you will seek me out in search of even more power." Hakaruto began to get very frustrated as he couldn't tell where this voice was coming from and it made him feel on edge as if he was about to die. Just then out of the corner of his eye a head came speeding at him and bit him on the neck like as if it was a vampire. Feeling the intense pain of the bite starting to take over Hakaruto just stood there frozen solid. The head released the bite and retracted into the shadows as a strange mark began to appear on Hakaruto's neck. Gripping his neck tightly Hakaruto fell to his knees and cried out in pain from it. "I just granted you the power of the Curse Mark. My name is Orochimaru, and someday you will seek me out in search of perfecting that power. I look forward to seeing you then." The presence vanished in a matter of seconds as Hakaruto continued to lay there in pain, grasping for his life.

sc 35
    Earth Style; Earth Wall 35/30sc
    Acquired Cursed Seal of Heaven
    Blakdeath
    Blakdeath

Post by Blakdeath Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:32 am

Groaning in pain while holding his neck, Hakaruto struggled to keep himself conscious during the pain. Forcing himself to his feet he began to look around for this Orochimaru to try and kill him for doing this to him. Granting power or not, someone was not allowed to do such a thing to him, it was just not allowed. This angered him to whole new levels as the mark began to act strangely. A flame like pattern then appeared over one side of his body and power began to surge throughout his entire body. Standing up straight he then looked at his hands trying to figure out how to control this power as it was so powerful he could barely handle it. Trying to calm himself down, taking in deep breaths and breathing out, he looked around at his surroundings in hoping of tracking down this Orochimaru. He just had a feeling about this man that would interrupt his plans and he was not about to have that happen.

"I don't like how he just walked up and bit me like that. However this power may come in handy during the capture of the Three Tails. I guess I should make my move before the Allied forces start mobilizing." He began to look around and saw the sun was starting to go down causing the light to fade in the forest. Closing his eyes he began to rationalize his reason for leaving early before finishing more training to capture the beast. "I guess with this borrowed power will fill in the gap for some parts of the fight. Even with my Water Style I can win this battle no matter what."

Bending down onto the ground he began to pick up all of his scrolls that he had and placing them back into his pouch. Each piece of information that he had and every weapon and scroll was placed into his pouch. Standing back up and deactivating the seal by forcing it to retract its power and began to breath heavily as if he was tired out. As it turned out the seal exhausted a lot of Chakra if used too much or for too long which is a bad thing to a degree. However trying to learn more techniques at this time would be a huge set back since he had to leave now to reach Rakan Lake before the legions began their training rounds. Jumping up into the tree he looked out over the horizon and figured he had about a few hours left to make his move before things went got difficult. Pushing with his right leg he began to move at his full speed out of the forest as quickly as he could to avoid any confrontation or being noticed.

"I guess the best option for me is to hurry to the lake and begin the attack to seal that beast." He stopped for a second outside the boarders of the forest that ended at the hidden leaf territory. Looking around while hiding behind some trees he began to watch as the guards of the area began to switch out guards. "Now is my chance to make a break for it!"

He leaped out of the forest at his top speed going around the open gaps of the defenses due to guard switches. This was the only time that the Forest was guarded due to the dangerous creatures that roamed within the forest. Running through the clear field he finally got out of sight of any guard stations and was well on his way to Rakan Lake. Grinning he finally had the chance to take full control of his future and defeat anyone who got in his way from this point on. The only concern was capturing the Tailed Beast and learning how to control its power without it being an inconvenience to him or even making him weak. Jumping into some trees he leaped towards the area where the Lake was to prepare his attack on the Tailed beast that was there and take its power for himself.

sc 25
    left thread

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:52 am